(sorry for ruining the image, but my tumblr just passed the mark of having 10,000+ followers and I wanted to thank you all for your constant supports)
answering to a few frequently asked questions:
1. I don’t pay models/subjects to photograph them, they are who usually hire me to photograph them (to update their portfolios or to start one or for their own private use or a client might hire both of us etc.). Very rarely these days I would shoot on a collaborative basis.
2. I shoot any film that I can get a hold of but I like Ilford Delta 400 and Ektar 100 among others.
3. I only shoot film, because I enjoy it.
4. You don’t have to be a model to book a session with me. You can be a 300 lbs football player who wants unique portraits of himself, a boxer, a dancer, an actor, an artist, a band, a musician, a scientist or anybody else who enjoys my style of photography. It can be for personal use, PR or commercial. We can always find a way to make it work.
5. I don’t need an assistant or intern at the moment. Thank you for the interest.
Thank you again everybody.